I want Fedora in my future, but is it possible?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Mar 19 23:29:54 UTC 2013

Am 20.03.2013 00:26, schrieb Peter Gueckel:
> Given this development, does Fedora have anything to offer them?
>
> So far in the discussion, the answer appears to be that it doesn't.
>
> Given this development, who will be using Fedora, if it cannot be
> used on the devices people nowadays are purchasing and using?

all the users whch are working seriously on their computers
and not own them as a toy - and hopefully if all the toy-users
switch to smartphones we can stop the wrong direction try to
make linux idiot-proff for every-price

do you really think this user-base has brought linux to
where it is now? not a piece of it!