I want Fedora in my future, but is it possible?

Peter Gueckel pgueckel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 00:17:27 UTC 2013

Temlakos wrote:

> Here's another possibility: maybe... Fedora
> will run the servers on private clouds...

Your prediction would exclude the average computer user. That's a
shame.

I have been with Fedora since about 1998 (RH5). I don't care to
switch, just to become digitally mobile. In all likelihood, given
this bleak scenario, I would probably end up with an Android device
and end up reluctantly moving to (K)Ubuntu.

In the meantime, I still have my (Fedora) desktop computer.