I want Fedora in my future, but is it possible?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Mar 20 21:20:43 UTC 2013

Am 20.03.2013 22:01, schrieb poma:
> On 20.03.2013 21:35, Reindl Harald wrote:
>> hint: it is impossible
>>

> Party braker! :)
> If they are persistent, let people learn on their mistakes

the problem is that i would be affected too by the
stupid try to make a "one-for-all" operating system
which fits all and nothing if developers can not
resist

for me personally it does not matter if somebody is
throwing away all his machines and buys a smartphone
to replace them as also it doe snot bother me how many
people are using Linux, Windows or OSX at all as long
it has no negative impact on my workload and wy too
often the "make all idiot proof" attitude has