I want Fedora in my future, but is it possible?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Mar 20 23:45:28 UTC 2013

Am 20.03.2013 23:19, schrieb Temlakos:
> Ah, but I never said a smartphone would carry terabytes of added storage. The pundits are saying that you "won't
> need all that storage." All your data will stay on The Cloud, and you will access it with a username and password,
> same as you do for any subscription service today. You will create and save documents on The Cloud, with a back-end
> word-processing application. Then you will send e-mail for a short document, or if it's much longer, you'll send a
> read-only link to your book-length manuscript that will stay on The Cloud, at your designated directory, and you
> will need your username and password to get read-write access

have fun - but have it your own

* have fun if the service provider closes his doors
* have fun if they have a intrusion and all your docs are public
* have fun make your self completly depending on a comapny
* have fun with integrity of your data
* have fun with legal aspects if it are working data

yes, of course, this stupidity will happen
and some years later having your own storgae will be a glory improvment
of the new IT as over decades always the same bullshit get sold as
"the new big thing" because enough people are that naive