I want Fedora in my future, but is it possible?

Gordon Messmer yinyang at eburg.com
Thu Mar 21 01:57:13 UTC 2013

On 03/20/2013 01:50 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> Over a dozen years ago, I had a PDA with a keyboard attachment.  It
> worked fine, but it wasn't exactly convenient to carry.  The whole point
> of a smartphone or tablet is convenience, and adding accessories that
> are larger than the original device seems a bit counter-intuitive.

Indeed.  Most of the time, I only want to carry my phone.  When I work
on-site, I want to carry my laptop.  Right now, I have to carry my phone
AND my laptop.  If the phone docked in the "laptop" as a peripheral, I'd
actually be carrying less than I do now.  And when I'm at home, I'd dock
the phone into a full size monitor and keyboard.  I'd have my data with
me all the time, without having to sync between multiple devices.  How
does that not sound awesome?