I want Fedora in my future, but is it possible?

Gilboa Davara gilboad at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 18:29:44 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 10:27 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
> NEVER EVER will somebody store critical data in the cloud
> and if he does we will hear only a last *bang* from this
> guy after some bad news what went wrong

First, *Never* say never.
Second, I'd suggest you open your eyes and look around you.

As much as I dislike the "cloud-movement", It's here, it's now, and
huge companies throw billions at it.
... Now, you may think that this, like previous stupid ideas (can you
say, Java computer?) will dissipate in a year or two - but given the
huge number of people I know, that have *zero* information stored on
their laptops, and use their ipad/andoird to access all the business
information remotely, I beg to differ.

Sadly enough, most people use computers to consume and not produce,
and out of those who do produce, a large majority only needs a
browser.

- Gilboa