I want Fedora in my future, but is it possible?

Richard Vickery richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 20:05:34 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 12:28 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>wrote:

> Am 21.03.2013 20:23, schrieb Joe Zeff:
> > On 03/21/2013 11:29 AM, Gilboa Davara wrote:
> >> Sadly enough, most people use computers to consume and not produce,
> >> and out of those who do produce, a large majority only needs a
> >> browser.
> >
> > How do you produce with a browser?
>
> oh naive people will think "with the CMS and it's WYSIWYG edtor"
>
> but they refuse to understand that this all has to be deveoped
> and written from people which REALLY produce, and yes i am one
> of them since many years
>

> --

Question: Clouds are insecure, are they not? Any person with the intent,
and a Linux computer, has the ability to sniff passwords and other
"private" information, doesn't s/he? Isn't this what made us so good before
Microsoft came into the picture. Are Clouds not a "cracker's" - as opposed
to hackers who do not have criminal intent - haven?