I want Fedora in my future, but is it possible?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Fri Mar 22 10:20:53 UTC 2013

Am 22.03.2013 11:04, schrieb Gilboa Davara:
> Than again, in the context of the OP, private clouds (which are being
> operated by the the company itself) behave just the same as external
> clouds

what is a private cloud?
a buzzword for consultants!

our VMware ESXi cluster is a private cloud
well, it would exist as it does without the buzzword at all
well, it did not change anything for the clients / users

the "cloud" is more or less "you need not to know on which host
a server is running because it is controlled by VMware HA/DRS"
BUT i know exactly where the things are running at normal operations
and i would be quite stupid to give up this control completly