I want Fedora in my future, but is it possible?

Antonio Olivares wingators at inbox.com
Fri Mar 22 11:56:07 UTC 2013

I want to add that the above points plus others given are excellent.  All these encryptions (128bit or whatever) do not protect you from fraud, i.e, identity theft and other hackers(crackers, ...?) from stealing your private information.  The "Cloud" Type while it should matter, the forces like "The Sun" can go right through "that cloud" and there goes your stuff :(

Best Regards,

Antonio

P.S.
I have no credit cards.  Identity theft happens and well you can conclude why I agree with Reindl Harald here!  He has given many more reasons "not to want to go fully to the mobile route" despite that the future pointing that way :(  like recession, depression, other bad economic conditions :(