[Mysteriously SOLVED] Re: Google Chrome speckled videos - what's the cure.

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 13:58:40 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-03-22 at 07:58 -0400, Max Pyziur wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Speckled videos in Google-chrome have now gone.
>
> The only thing that I've noticed changing was a google-chrome upgrade or
> two of "stable" releases. Perhaps there were other upgrades (by way of
> yum) that positively affected this. Don't know.

[Please don't top-post on this list. See the Guidelines]

Chrome has a built-in Flash module. That's probably the reason for this.
BTW I've had the same problem. Sometimes an update of Chrome brings it
back and the next one fixes it. It's possible to use the Fedora Flash
rpm (i.e. the one Firefox uses), but I haven't tried it.

poc