gnome frozen

Richard Vickery richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 15:36:09 UTC 2013

On Mar 22, 2013 8:06 AM, "Patrick Dupre" <pdupre at kegtux.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In average, once a day my gnome session freezes. Only one option,
> open a text session and try to kill the gnome-session!
>
> Any idea how to debug this?
>
> Thank.
>
> --

What exactly do you mean by "debug"? A freeze means that the OS is using
too many resources. You could possibly go in and shut down some programs,
but the system may need these to keep running.

You could get a faster computer, or more RAM, else there is no fix for a
freeze, as far as I am aware. Though I too experience freezes in f18.