I want Fedora in my future, but is it possible?

Temlakos temlakos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 19:58:39 UTC 2013

On 03/22/2013 03:48 PM, Lester M. Petrie Jr. wrote:

> On Friday, March 22, 2013 2:53:29 PM Temlakos wrote:
>
> > Intuit, Inc. migrated its TurboTax line of individual income-tax
>
> > preparation software from front-end to back-end. Nobody, and I mean
>
> > nobody, installs TurboTax on his machine anymore. He uses his
> browser to
>
> > sign in to TurboTax on-line and completes his taxes there. They handle
>
> > e-filing, and send printer-friendly pages and even PDF downloads on
>
> > command. I expect Intuit to do the same with TurboTax Business in a
> year
>
> > or so.
>
> Its nice to know I'm a nobody.
>
> --
>
> Lester M Petrie
>
> 865-574-5259
>
> petrielmjr at ornl.gov

Whuh? Where do you get the optical-disk media to install TurboTax for
/Individuals/ on your machine? I haven't found that available for years.
It's all on-line, all the way up to TurboTax Premier.

Now TurboTax for /Business/ is another matter altogether. There is no
TurboTax for Business Online. Not that I've so far seen.

Temlakos