touchpad

Peter Gueckel pgueckel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 01:52:00 UTC 2013

Peter Gueckel wrote:

> There is some suggestion that some have gotten it to work.

I have been reading further, and I think the Linux usability is
limited to scrolling in Firefox and general moving of the cursor on
the screen. Just that for $70! It’s going back tomorrow.

The Logitech K400 wireless keyboard/touchpad I got yesterday
worked...  all gestures, scrolling, tapping etc, but cursor
movement was so slow, that it took 4 swipes to traverse the screen.
I took that back today.

Yet, the touchpad on my old HP/Compaq laptop works like a charm!

Strange.