Problem with cron

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Sun Mar 24 02:03:11 UTC 2013

On 03/23/2013 06:54 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> it's strange that you have so many years experience as
> you say but such basic things are always a long thread
> by not check basics

I have many years of experience with computers in general, and over a
decade with Linux, but I've never used it professionally, or
administered anything but my own computer.  Thus, I have considerable
knowledge of certain parts of Linux, but there are, I know, great big
gaping holes.  And, each time something like this happens, I try to
learn from it and not make the same mistake again.