unicode

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 08:02:26 UTC 2013

On 20 March 2013 14:33, Patrick Dupre <Patrick.Dupre at univ-littoral.fr> wrote:
> Quoting mer, 20 mar 2013 Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com>:
>
>> On 03/20/13 21:52, Patrick Dupre wrote:
>>>
>>> I would like to display the unicode characters for example by using
>>> Character Map.
>>> Is it possible?
>>> Right now, I have plenty of funy characters but no
>>> Pi, Lambda, etc..
>>

>> I really don't understand your request....
>
> Sorry,
>
> I finally found them under Greek while I was looking for Symbol
> or Opensymbol.

By the way, if you use a lot of greek characters then you can add
greek as a second keyboard layout in system settings and a keypress to
toggle between that and your normal layout (make sure you know what it
is). Takes a little while to learn the correspondance between keys,
but many are fairly direct matches.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk