Do you have Samsung Printer Problems ? Here is the place to go.

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Tue Mar 26 12:30:40 UTC 2013

Jim wrote:

> Don't go to Samsung go here.

Where?

> It takes version 4.00 of UnifiedLinuxDriver for Fedora 18 that you can't
> get from Samsung, and this driver even fixes the Selinux errors.
>
> Will have to go to Samsung to get two tar.gz files;

Which two files?

> Put the two files in a directory with UnifiedLinuxDriver.tar.gz and
> extract all three at the same time.
>
> Do a su - before install , After install ,reboot computer.
>
> Also if the driver install does not print, goto /usr/lib/cups/filters
> and be sure all files have a chmod 755 .
>

> http://www.bchemnet.com/suldr/forum/index.php?board=2.0
>
> and here
>
> http://www.bchemnet.com/suldr/

I've been unable to install the Unified Linux driver
on my CentOS-6.4 home server,
because the "wizard" assumes I have a USB connection,
while in fact I am connecting over my LAN,
the printer being connected by ethernet to the LAN router.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net