undo rm -rf *

Celik celik.n.00 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 13:15:33 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 10:37 PM, Gary Stainburn <
gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk> wrote:

> There are a number of utilities that will attempt this for you.
> Google "undelete ext4 linux" assuming your filesystem is ext4.

Gary, thank you for the information. Installed testdisk and exundelete. In
the process most likely substantially decreased any chance of recovering
the files. Tried exundelete but couldn't get it to work. Will figure out
how to use the programs just in case needed in the future.

Meanwhile, lost only few hours of work.

Anyhow, thanks for the support.