undo rm -rf *

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 27 05:58:29 UTC 2013

Allegedly, on or about 26 March 2013, bruce sent:
> as a face saving process... always test what ever you're going to do
> when using RM <<< and then substitute ls for rm to see what the
> results would be...

I would, also, think carefully about whether you really do need the
force flag.  Some people just jam that in out of habit.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.8.3-103.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Mon Mar 18 15:46:01 UTC 2013 x86_64

public lists.

My apologies for not including a virus with this message, but I don't
use Windows.