Read AIFF metadata

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Wed Mar 27 15:43:14 UTC 2013

On 2013-02-11 06:19, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> If it still fails for you, I would need to see the terminal debug
> output.

I spoke a bit too soon.  I just realized that my latest test was done
on a box where I didn't have all of the gstreamer plugins installed.
After installing them, the latest soundconverter release on F17 was able
to properly convert the AIFF file to FLAC.  All of the metadata was
intact.

However, I still have to pass the file into soundconverter from the
CLI.  Selecting it with the GUI dialog doesn't work.

Ranbir

--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu