unable to start SSH service

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 23:16:37 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 04:18:44PM +0100, Reindl Harald wrote:

> > In light of that, a friendly reminder that the release is EOL
> > followed by the specific help the OP is looking for might be a more
> > useful response
>
> the OP does not provide any information to help him and 5
> identical posts does not add any information

Maybe the OP is a newbie, maybe he is not familiar with email etiquette
on mailing lists, there could be numerous other reasons.  I think it is
always wise to give the benefit of the doubt.  If there is lack of
information, pointing it out is more useful than getting all worked up
about it.  Don't you think?

Anyway, I feel this list has become very intolerant lately, maybe even
hostile at times.  This leads to a very unwelcoming atmosphere.  As a
community, this does not put Fedora in a positive light.

Just a thought.

--
Suvayu