Meta-discussions and the role of the Fedora Community

davidschaak1 at mobilicity.blackberry.com davidschaak1 at mobilicity.blackberry.com
Fri Mar 29 15:04:22 UTC 2013

Sorry for the top post. Blackberry mail is a good prrogramme for a list.
While I agree with Mr. Stern on the topic of politeness, I can also remember a time on these support lists that the usual response to new users questions was 'RTFM'. The manuals were and still are very technical in jargon that are not very helpful unless one knows the jargon.

IMO
Dave
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by Mobilicity