Meta-discussions and the role of the Fedora Community

Steven Stern subscribed-lists at sterndata.com
Fri Mar 29 19:20:00 UTC 2013

> Oh the humanity! You do realize you hijacked a thread to post this,
> don't you?

Yes. That was my mistake.  I was going to reply in thread, then though I
should start a new one. But, I didn't create a new message, just changed
the header.

I've been waiting to get thumped for it.

At least I bottom posted this reply and didn't use an HTML message in MS
Comic Sans to reply.

And, I am using F18, not an out of date distro.

--
-- Steve