Read AIFF metadata

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Fri Mar 29 19:35:31 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-03-29 at 11:22 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> "Doesn't work" isn't a useful problem description.
>
> How do you try to add the file? With the "Add File" button? With that one
> the file dialog here shows *.aiff files if I enable the filter "All files
> (*.*)". There is no separate filter for *.aiff yet.

Yes, I can see the aiff files if I use the "Add File" button and change
the filter to "All files".  If I select an aiff track and click the
"Open" button, it doesn't actually get added.  That is, I end up with
nothing in my queue to convert.

> Alternatively, you can also use your favourite files explorer and
> drag'n'drop files into the open Soundconverter window.

I didn't know about the drag and drop.  I tried it out and it works: the
files dropped onto soundconverter are added to the conversion queue and
they are properly converted to flac.

Ranbir

--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu
Linux 3.8.3-103.fc17.x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux