Can't Load Fedora 15

Richard Vickery richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 03:51:12 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Bill Kuns <am497 at cybermesa.com> wrote:

> **
> My computer died, so I have to make a new one.  The thing comes up nicely,
> but when I try
> to load the Fedora 15 I've been using, it won't go.  I keep getting this
> screen which demands
> that I select a driver.  What driver?  Where do I find the blasted thing?
> Isn't there a driver
> on the Fedora 15 DVD?
>
> I hope someone can help.
>
>   Bill Kuns

Those with much more experience in the group and Linux will tell you that
this version is no longer supported, and that  you should download the
current one if you need help. It sounds rather cold when they say it, but
they've answered these questions too often, about one a day, and we  may be
under pressure to put out the next product.

Hope this helps.
Richard