Can't Load Fedora 15

Richard Vickery richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 21:07:20 UTC 2013

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 2:27 AM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>wrote:

> Am 30.03.2013 04:51, schrieb Richard Vickery:
> > Those with much more experience in the group and Linux will tell you
> that this version is no longer supported, and
> > that  you should download the current one if you need help. It sounds
> rather cold when they say it, but they've
> > answered these questions too often, about one a day, and we may be under
> pressure to put out the next product.
>
> you do not need to be snappy
>
> * the 6 months release cycle is not new
> * everybody who installs a OS should have enough brain to consider the
> life-cycle for his usage
>
> so no, ZERO understanding for chosing the wrong distribution and ZERO
> understanding for try to install a outdated OS on a new computer
>

> --

I'm just offering my understanding of the cycles, Reindl. Perhaps I should
have prefaced my contribution as such, but that is not grounds for calling
it ZERO. Calling my contribution ZERO indicates that I took a class on
understanding the development cycle, in which your ZERO would be
self-directed, or directed at Red Hat or Fedora, because you didn't teach
the concepts properly, but there is no such course,  so why bash me when I
am just here to contribute and learn what I can. Did I not start the piece
with a suggestive beginning that I may be wrong and those like yourself
with vastly superior knowledge would clear it up?