yum upgrade

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Sun Mar 31 00:18:29 UTC 2013

Reindl Harald wrote:

>> I would extend Thompson's dictum that "a program should do one thing,
>> and do it well" to documentation
>
> if you want only ONE way to do things switch to Apple OSX

I think you misunderstand or misinterpret what Thompson said.
There is a big difference between having many programs
that do the same thing, and having one program
that does many things.

Re documentation, which I was referring to,
I like a tutorial-type document to deal with one subject,
in the shortest possible way.
Too much information can be as confusing as too little.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net