Can't Load Fedora 15

Richard Vickery richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 03:09:23 UTC 2013

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net>wrote:

> Am 30.03.2013 22:07, schrieb Richard Vickery:
> > I'm just offering my understanding of the cycles, Reindl. Perhaps I
> should have prefaced my contribution as such,
> > but that is not grounds for calling it ZERO. Calling my contribution
> ZERO indicates that I took a class on
> > understanding the development cycle, in which your ZERO would be
> self-directed, or directed at Red Hat or Fedora,
> > because you didn't teach the concepts properly, but there is no such
> course,  so why bash me when I am just here to
> > contribute and learn what I can. Did I not start the piece with a
> suggestive beginning that I may be wrong and
> > those like yourself with vastly superior knowledge would clear it up?
>
> you REALLY install a random operating system without
> any research of basics? if you act in the real world
> this way you would not have a chance to survive
>
> https://www.google.com/search?q=fedora+life+cycle
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Release_Life_Cycle?rd=LifeCycle

In my world, those of political science and law, research is done in books
or online reports where we know what to look for, and we have a pretty good
knowledge of what the cases are that we're making; plus, we have librarians
ready and willing to help find information. Excuse my ignorance, but I
neither knew, nor heard anyone suggest, that I had to go grab information
and insight from some webpage, the existence of which most contributors, at
least in my place, are clueless of.