Can't Load Fedora 15

Richard Vickery richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 16:59:23 UTC 2013

On Mar 31, 2013 9:41 AM, "Frank Murphy" <frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 09:35:23 -0700
> Richard Vickery <richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com> wrote:
> > that which is why universities will never install Fedora or Red Hat
> > on any of their boxes, much less entirely. Microsoft will ALWAYS
> > beat us out when they're far more helpful than we are.
> >
> > Sorry, I shouldn't have said "helpful"; by "more helpful" I ought
> > to have said that they don't disrespect the users' humanity by
> > calling them idiots.
>
> To clarify no-one representing Fedora\Red Hat called you an idiot.
> It was a user of this list. This a user to user list
>
> People on Windows lists also call each other idiots.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Frank
> http//www.frankly3d.com
> --

Thanks Frank, but I don't think it's me that you / we have to worry about;
I think we much more have to worry about those making the decisions on the
university campus.

If it is a user calling me an idiot, perhaps Red Hat ought to moderate the
lists more closely so that we don't have people abusing people on lists
that they "own" (public perception is that they own these lists).