"hackers"

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 1 03:23:09 UTC 2013

Allegedly, on or about 30 April 2013, Richard Vickery sent:
> I have no clue what the term "I've been hacked" means.

Then you'd have to be about the only one working with computers who
cannot comprehend what the person meant when they wrote that:  some form
of unauthorised alteration of their data.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.8.8-100.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed Apr 17 17:15:40 UTC 2013 x86_64

public lists.