"hackers"

Richard Vickery richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
Wed May 1 05:39:27 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 10:02 PM, Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> wrote:

> On 04/30/2013 09:43 PM, Richard Vickery wrote:
>
>> I'm just going to guess, Tim, that you are a little more intelligent
>> than your reply lets on, and that you can actually understand the
>> meaning behind "I have no clue what the term 'I've been hacked' means".
>> No one can be that stupid, can you?
>>

> You make a big deal out of the fact that you either are or have studied
> political science, and yet you're going out of your way over and over to be
> offensive.  Now as it happens, I have a friend with (among other things) a
> PhD in Poly Sci, and he's almost always careful to avoid offending anybody
> without good reason, so I know that not everybody who studies politics is
> as abrasive as you've been.  Maybe you should step back a for moment and
> ask yourself why you've been expressing yourself this way.

I have good reasons to express myself in the manner that I do; reasons that
you probably don't want anything to do with, much less hear about. In this
context, much of it has to do with that you all want to shit on me rather
than work with me.

Your spelling is wrong - it's not Poly Sci; the short hand is poli sci.