Two HDs

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Wed May 1 21:01:21 UTC 2013

On 05/01/2013 01:36 PM, Bill Kuns wrote:
> They reported this difficulty was the result of a "Signature
> Collision".  Then,. they gave me instructions on how to clear the error
> in Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.  None of those
> is going to work under Fedora.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

I'm not sure just what a signature collision is, but you might be able
to clear it with a PartedMagic LiveCD:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/partedmagic/  I'd suggest that you try
this instead of a GParted CD because this has considerably more
utilities and can do things that the other can't.  And, as they're both
free, you might as well get the best one available.