F18 update left one update uninstalled

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Wed May 1 21:35:50 UTC 2013

greets again, joez.

On 05/01/2013 03:07 PM, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 05/01/2013 09:00 AM, g wrote:
>> steps 1 -> 3 = read man pages.
>>
>> step 4 = run command; ie,
>>
>>        ]$ yum-complete-transaction
>
> D'oh!  I completely failed to notice that all except the last were RTFM.

so as not to happen, i presented them with a blank line. maybe i should
have entered a couple "]$ " lines before command line. ;-)

>    However, I think that if you haven't yet run yum-complete-transaction,
> it should be all that's needed.

not in reality.

it appears from _op's_ post, *op* is not familiar with "yum" package
and associated.

and/or is not familiar enough with "man" or "info" to be aware of the
"FILES" and "SEE ALSO" sections at end of many man/info pages.

--

peace out.

sl5.9 linux

tc. hago.