not receiving anything from users at lists.fedoraproject.

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu May 2 17:50:20 UTC 2013

On Thu, 02 May 2013 17:05:22 +0200
Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:

> Am 02.05.2013 16:58, schrieb William Mattison:
> > Good morning,
> >
> > For several days now, I have not received anything from
> > users at lists.fedoraproject.org.  I sent a message to "owner", but
> > received no response.  How do I get this fixed?
> >
> > Please reply to me as well as the list.  I will also check the
> > archives later today for answers
>
> check your list-settings
>
> this was disccused multiple times and seems to be caused
> by a intrusion at yahoo resulting in all sort of problems
> for yahoo-addresses
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/03/08/yahoo_webmail_hijack_flare_on/

It's actually much more likely that it's caused by yahoo blacklisting
the entire lists.fedoraproject.org domain based on feedback from very
few users. They have done this a number of times in the past and will
continue to do so.

I would stongly advise you to switch to a better email provider.

http://mmcgrath.livejournal.com/37248.html

kevin