Expectation of privacy

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Thu May 2 19:34:14 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-05-02 at 18:48 +0000, Bill Oliver wrote:
> In another thread, respondents debated the expectation of privacy
> regarding email.  I think this is a reasonable topic for an email
> mailing list, since there are many differing perceptions.

I do think it's a worthy topic, I'm just not sure that the Fedora list
is the place for it since it has really nothing specifically to do with
Fedora, or indeed with Linux, or operating systems, or software or
computers, but with policies on the Internet. Perhaps someone can
suggest a more focussed forum for this.

poc