Expectation of privacy

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Thu May 2 23:52:00 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-05-02 at 20:29 +0000, Bill Oliver wrote:
> Sure, but as those of us who spend a lot of time in court come to recognize, what constitutes "bad manners" and what is "illegal" (and  particularly what is excludable from court),  are two very, very different things.

I think that's understood. "Illegal" is not a well-defined concept when
talking about an international forum such as this one.

Lists are useful largely because most people respect the Guidelines most
of the time. The Guidelines are not laws or even strictly-enforced rules
for the most part.

BTW, one of them asks members not to top-post in replies ...

poc