Network Manager Problems

Kevin Martin ktmdms at gmail.com
Fri May 3 13:28:14 UTC 2013

On 05/03/13 07:29, Lawrence Graves wrote:
> I have reported the fact that I am having trouble with connecting to my 5ghz wifito bugzilla. Was that the place to report. If not
> where do I report this problem. I am running Fedora 19 Beta TC2 on Dell 9400 Inspiron with iwl4965 card which handles 2.4ghz and
> 5ghz bands. I replaced the card and then installed Fedora 18 and it worked fine so that told me it was not my cardbut problem with
> network manager.
> --
> All things are workable but don't all things work. Prov. 3:5 & 6

Lawrence,

 If you replaced the card and then it worked I'm not sure how you can then report that the problem was not the card.  Not only did
you replace the card but then you also installed Fedora 18, thereby eliminating any chance at that time of knowing if your problem
was hardware or software related.  Have you tried reinstalling F19 Beta TC2 with the "working" card?  Did it work/not work if you
did?  I'm not saying that it's not NM that's the problem but you need to debug things one step at a time to determine that.

Kevin