Expectation of privacy

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri May 3 16:49:39 UTC 2013

Allegedly, on or about 03 May 2013, Ralf Corsepius sent:
> Well, people who are replying to PM on lists, to me qualify as "not
> showing any respect to privacy" and them not being able to destinguish
> between "confidential" and "public" correspondence.
>
> That said, to me, replying to private off-list mails in public is simply
> inacceptable.

It's the same as following someone home then picking a fight with them,
because you no-longer feel obliged to behave with decency.  They only
way to stop someone doing that sort of thing is to make it known what
they're doing.

When someone behaves towards you as a jackass, such as sending foul
messages to you in private, *they* brought all the repercussions upon
themselves.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp
Linux 3.8.8-100.fc17.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed Apr 17 17:15:40 UTC 2013 x86_64

public lists.

My apologies for not including a virus with this message, but I don't
use Windows.