Extraordinary delay in accessing web-site

poma pomidorabelisima at gmail.com
Fri May 3 22:21:34 UTC 2013

On 03.05.2013 22:43, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> poma wrote:
>
>> Fedora 18
>> vlc http://79.19.132.143:8080/img/video.mjpeg
>> VLC media player 2.0.6 Twoflower (revision 2.0.6-0-gbe9623c)
>> [0x82a108] main libvlc: Running vlc with the default interface. Use
>> 'cvlc' to use vlc without interface.
>
> Thanks very much to you and all those who responded.
> I have everything working fine with VLC now
> (I never thought of trying that)
> which makes me very happy.
>
> I guess the problem is down to the software used by the camera,
> a Cisco-Linksys WVC54GCA.

:)

To complement:
Fedora release 18 (Spherical Cow)
Mozilla Firefox binaries:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/?C=M;O=D

Linksys WVC54GCA video stream test:
Mozilla Firefox 17.0.5(ESR) PASS
Mozilla Firefox 18.0.2      PASS
Mozilla Firefox 19.0.2      PASS
Mozilla Firefox 20.0        FAIL
Mozilla Firefox 20.0.1      FAIL
Mozilla Firefox 21.0(b6)    FAIL

If you must use a browser I recommend Mozilla Firefox ESR[1], and if you
find out what the problem is, please let us know. ;)

Support: