screenshot running on bootup

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun May 5 20:25:15 UTC 2013

Am 05.05.2013 22:22, schrieb Bob Goodwin - Zuni:
> On 05/05/13 16:13, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
>> On 05/05/13 16:06, Mike Wright wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Running f18 installed from the xfce spin.
>>>
>>> Starting this morning f18 runs 75 copies of the Screenshot accessory every time I boot.  I don't think I've ever
>>> even used it.
>>>
>>> And for whatever reason yum no longer knows anything about /Screenshot or shutter.
>>>
>>> Anybody know the current name of that tool?
>>>
>> Accessories > Screenshot on my F18/xfce
>
> Curiously it doesn't appear in Alacarte?

and how does this have any connection with yum?
even if i use only KDE a quick "yum search" says
the package is known "xfce4-screenshooter"

[root at srv-rhsoft:~]$ yum search screenshot
Geladene Plugins: etckeeper, presto, protectbase
rhsoft-fedora                                                                                           | 2.9 kB
00:00:00 !!!
rhsoft-generic                                                                                          | 2.9 kB
00:00:00
0 packages excluded due to repository protections
gnome-screenshot.x86_64 : A screenshot utility for GNOME
vdr-screenshot.x86_64 : VDR plugin: Takes screenshots
screenie-composer.x86_64 : Fancy screenshot composer
shutter.noarch : GTK+ 2.0 screenshot application written in perl
xfce4-screenshooter.x86_64 : Screenshot utility for the Xfce desktop
xfce4-screenshooter-plugin.x86_64 : Screenshot utility for the Xfce panel