F18 on Raspberry Pi

MLists mlists at starmania.net
Thu May 9 06:17:00 UTC 2013

Just wondering if anyone has any hints/tips on getting Fedora 18 up and running on a Raspberry Pi (specifically the latest 2.0 model B 512M version).  I've tried about 4 different tutorials scattered around the net to copy the dist onto the SD card, about a half dozen different SD cards.  Also tried a couple of preinstalled ones from eBay just in case I was doing something stupid.  Also tried about 3 different Raspberry Pi's.   In all cases I get nothing... apply power and just get a black screen.  Have tried a couple of other distros and they all seem to boot up right away the first time.  I'd prefer to be using Fedora since I'm far more familiar with it, but I'm at wit's end trying to get it to work.

Cheers,