Restricting browsers to only listed websites

davidschaak1 at mobilicity.blackberry.com davidschaak1 at mobilicity.blackberry.com
Thu May 9 14:11:04 UTC 2013

Is there a way to allow a machine on the network to only access a small list of websites?

I have a fedora 17 machine that is hooked to a tv that I only want to access a couple of sites for movies. This is accessible to everyone and is only to be used as stated.

I need the network up.

A Cisco router is between the machine and the net that I do not want to reset. (Unauthorized to do so).

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Dave
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by Mobilicity