Fedora xfs can't open files

Shelby, James James.Shelby at nrel.gov
Thu May 9 15:12:55 UTC 2013

I did that also, no errors found. I was checking for attributes but nothing can read the file.  I can set the file to 666 just fine and still nothing but note that I am doing all the tests as root to not run in to user access problems.

I'm downloading a live cd now to see if I can figure out what the problem is.

Thanks