Fedora xfs can't open files

Shelby, James James.Shelby at nrel.gov
Thu May 9 16:11:49 UTC 2013

Booting from a Fedora Live CD seems to allow the files to be accessed.  It appears the kernel in Fedora 15 (yes out of support but 18 was missing the kickstart logic so we couldnt update) is the problem. I found reference to xfs readlink updates but going to try one of the previous kernels until we can schedule the OS reinstall to a later release.  With several science packages installed and customized it takes a while to get the OS updated.

Thanks