F18 download won't burn to CD.

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Sun May 12 23:42:43 UTC 2013

I suspect stupidity on my part because I see no questions on the list or
google about my problem.

I have an older computer that I want to upgrade the OS to Fedora 18.  I
have downloaded Fedora-18-x86_64-Live-Desktop.iso (960.5 mb)on to a
newer machine.   I want to burn it to a CD (700 mb) or install it some
other way on the older machine which only has CD drives.

None of the instructions tell me how.  There used to be a specific live
version for a CD. Either I am blind, stupid or ignorant.  Could you
pleas tell me which and how I may be able to get that old machine
running

P.S. using a network is out of the question.  The eth0 card is broken.
That is what started this whole mess.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 16, Gnome 3.2.1