Can anyone recommend a cheap MP3 player?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon May 13 22:12:41 UTC 2013

On 05/13/2013 03:01 PM, Anthony wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a good, cheap 8gb MP3 player that will work with
> Fedora? If possible, I'd like something that simply shows up as a flash
> drive or something instead of having the need to install libraries and
> other programs to access it.

All of them.  I've had several MP3 players and every single one of them
mounted as a mass storage device and I hadn't the slightest trouble
using Linux to move my music to them.  Of course, I've never had an
iPod, or anything else from Apple, so I can't tell you if they work or
not.  All the rest, however, seem to work just fine.