Can anyone recommend a cheap MP3 player?

Klaus-Peter Schrage kpschrage at gmx.de
Tue May 14 13:11:54 UTC 2013

Am 14.05.2013 00:19, schrieb John Aldrich:
> On 05/13/2013 06:01 PM, Anthony wrote:
> I have a Sansa Fuze which works pretty good. The nice thing about it is
> that it takes a Micro-SD card as well, so you essentially have two file
> systems with music on 'em.

And, best of it, you can install the free firmware "rockbox", which adds
lots of additional features:
http://www.rockbox.org/
I don't have the Sansa Fuze, but the Sansa Clip+ (with a 32 GB micro sd
card), which I can recommend as well. It is a really tiny player and
doesn't have the video features of the Fuze.
Klaus