suggestions for linux laptop

bruce badouglas at gmail.com
Wed May 15 23:21:58 UTC 2013

umm...

what's the price point?

I've seen perfectly good systems on different Craigslist (depends on city,
gotta verify them).

I've also seen perfectly good systems on different auction systems, and
purchased a number of systems from some of them over the years, although,
never got anything from ebay.

If you do go the auction route, try to find the auctions that deal with
upgraded systems from companies/gov operations..

jus' sayin'