suggestions for linux laptop

Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. eoconnor25 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 02:16:33 UTC 2013

On 05/15/2013 04:48 PM, Anthony wrote:
> On 05/14/2013 11:05 PM, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
>> I am looking for a new laptop running Fedora. A real workhorse but
>> hopefully not very heavy. Any suggestions?
> I have had great experiences with System76. I've owned a few of their
> machines but, if I were to recommend one now, I'd say The Bonobo
> Extreme. Hands down the best laptop I've ever owned.  The damn thing
> even has a subwoofer on it!
>
> https://www.system76.com/laptops/model/bonx6#
>

> Anthony
I imagine anything that has a sub-woofer in it is pretty weighty?...like
more than 8 Lbs?....just curious, I will be in 'in the market" soon for
a replacement to my Old Faithful, (Gateway T-6321 Laptop....3GB max
memory....F18 32-bit 320GB HD) I am looking for: More storage on the HD,
faster response times regarding applications running, the ability to
stream video with no glitches, and a very solid build with a web-cam and
decent sound.....also a brighter screen! So I'm keeping my ears open to
all suggestions!

EGO II

EGO II