koji setup: firefox doesn't recognize certificate file

sean darcy seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 20:35:33 UTC 2013

Trying to set up koji:

#########
fedora-packager-setup --with-browser-cert
Browser certificate exported to ~/fedora-browser-cert.p12
To import the certificate into Firefox:

Edit -> Preferences -> Advanced
Click "View Certificates"
On "Your Certificates" tab, click "Import"
Select ~/fedora-browser-cert.p12
Type the export passphrase you chose earlier

Once imported, you should see a certificate named "Fedora Project".
Your username should appear underneath this.

But when I go to import the certificate, the dialog box shows
"Certificate Files" , and ~/fedora-browser-cert.p12 does not appear.

I can change that to "All Files", and it does appear, but firefox won't
import the file. Click OK, and the dialog just closes. No passphrase. No
import.

F18, firefox-20.0-1.fc18.x86_64

Any help appreciated.

sean