Fedora 18 on Dell XPS13

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Fri May 17 18:56:24 UTC 2013

Does anyone have any experience with F18 on a Dell XPS13 with the FHD
1080p display? What does this Full High-Definition 1080p mean
anyway? I guess my question is: is this the real resolution or some
virtual resolution not obtained via linux.

I am interested in this because it claims to have a 1080 vertical
resolution (not sure if this is accurate) in an Ultrabook.

Note that Dell sells this with Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (for a price more than
with MS Windoze).

http://www.dell.com/us/business/p/xps-13-linux/pd.aspx

Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
deleted on receipt. For those needing to send personal or professional